According to a new report by Expert Market Research titled “Global Micro Inverter Market Share, Size, Analysis, Report, Demand, Forecast 2023-2028″, the global market for micro inverters achieved a value of USD 2,569.5 million in 2022. It is estimated that the market will witness a significant growth rate of 14.52% during the period of 2023 to 2028, and is anticipated to reach a value of USD 5,494.9 million by the end of 2028. The growth of the market is attributed to the increasing demand for solar energy, rising government support for renewable energy, and falling cost of solar panels.
A micro inverter is a device that converts direct current (DC) electricity generated by solar panels into alternating current (AC) electricity that can be used in homes and businesses. They are typically used in residential and commercial rooftop solar photovoltaic (PV) systems. micro inverters have several advantages over traditional string inverters, including:
- They can operate independently, even if one panel is shaded or damaged.
- They can provide better power quality and reliability.
- They can be more efficient than string inverters.
- They are easier to install and maintain.
- Increasing demand for solar energy: The global demand for solar energy is increasing due to the rising concerns about climate change and the need for sustainable energy sources. Solar energy is a clean and renewable source of energy that can help to reduce greenhouse gas emissions.
- Rising government support for renewable energy: Governments around the world are providing financial incentives and other support to promote the use of renewable energy sources, such as solar energy. This is helping to drive the growth of the micro inverter market.
- Falling cost of solar panels: The cost of solar panels has been falling in recent years, making them more affordable for homeowners and businesses. This is also helping to drive the growth of the micro inverter market.
- Increasing adoption of micro inverters in residential applications: micro inverters are increasingly being adopted in residential applications due to their advantages over traditional string inverters. They are more efficient, reliable, and easier to install and maintain.
- Rising demand for micro inverters in commercial applications: The demand for micro inverters in commercial applications is also increasing due to the same reasons as in residential applications. Commercial applications include rooftop solar PV systems for large buildings and commercial properties.
- Development of new technologies: micro inverter manufacturers are continuously developing new technologies to improve the performance and efficiency of their products. These new technologies are helping to drive the growth of the micro inverter market.
The global micro inverter market is segmented by type, application, and region.
- Central inverters
- micro inverters
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
North America is the largest market for micro inverters, followed by Europe and Asia Pacific. The growth of the market in North America is attributed to the increasing demand for solar energy in the region. The growth of the market in Europe is attributed to the rising government support for renewable energy in the region. The growth of the market in Asia Pacific is attributed to the falling cost of solar panels and the rising government support for renewable energy in the region.
The global micro inverter market is competitive and fragmented, with a number of players operating in the market. Some of the major players in the market include:
- Enphase Energy
- SMA Solar Technology
- SolarEdge Technologies
- Fronius International
- Tabuchi Electric
- Growatt New Energy Technology
- Delta Energy Systems
These players are focusing on developing innovative products and expanding their distribution networks in order to gain a competitive edge in the market.
Q: What is a micro inverter?
A: A micro inverter is a device that converts the direct current (DC) generated by solar panels into alternating current (AC) that can be used by a home or business.
Q: What is driving the growth of the micro inverter market?
A: The increasing demand for renewable energy sources, coupled with the need for more efficient energy conversion, is driving the growth of the micro inverter market.
Q: What are the advantages of using micro inverters?
A: Micro inverters offer several advantages over traditional string inverters, including improved energy efficiency, higher reliability, and better performance in shaded or unevenly distributed solar panels.
Q: What is the current size of the micro inverter market?
A: The global micro inverter market was valued at USD 2,569.5 million in 2022 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 14.52% during the forecast period of 2023-2028.
Q: What are the main applications of micro inverters?
A: Micro inverters are primarily used in residential and commercial solar energy systems, as well as in utility-scale solar power plants.
Q: What are the key players in the micro inverter market?
A: Some of the key players in the micro inverter market include Enphase Energy, SolarEdge Technologies, SMA Solar Technology, ABB, and SunPower Corporation.
Q: What are the major trends in the micro inverter market?
A: Some of the major trends in the micro inverter market include the increasing adoption of micro inverters in emerging economies, the development of new products with improved efficiency and reliability, and the integration of micro inverters with energy storage systems.
Q: What are the challenges facing the micro inverter market?
A: One of the main challenges facing the micro inverter market is the high cost of micro inverters compared to traditional string inverters. Additionally, the complexity of micro inverter installation and maintenance can also be a barrier to adoption.
Q: How is the micro inverter market expected to evolve in the future?
A: The micro inverter market is expected to continue to grow as more consumers and businesses seek to adopt renewable energy sources. Additionally, advancements in technology are expected to lead to more efficient and cost-effective micro inverter solutions.
Q: What are the potential environmental benefits of using micro inverters?
A: Using micro inverters in solar energy systems can help to reduce greenhouse gas emissions and reliance on fossil fuels, contributing to a more sustainable energy future. Additionally, micro inverters can improve the overall efficiency and performance of solar energy systems, leading to greater energy savings over time.
Expert Market Research (EMR) is leading market research company with clients across the globe. Through comprehensive data collection and skilful analysis and interpretation of data, the company offers its clients extensive, latest and actionable market intelligence which enables them to make informed and intelligent decisions and strengthen their position in the market. The clientele ranges from Fortune 1000 companies to small and medium scale enterprises.
EMR customises syndicated reports according to clients’ requirements and expectations. The company is active across over 15 prominent industry domains, including food and beverages, chemicals and materials, technology and media, consumer goods, packaging, agriculture, and pharmaceuticals, among others.
Over 3000 EMR consultants and more than 100 analysts work very hard to ensure that clients get only the most updated, relevant, accurate and actionable industry intelligence so that they may formulate informed, effective and intelligent business strategies and ensure their leadership in the market.
Company Name: Claight Corporation
Contact Person: Edward Dugger, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Toll Free Number: +1-415-325-5166 | +44-702-402-5790
Address: 30 North Gould Street, Sheridan, WY 82801, USA
Thank you: https://www.writeforusfashion.com/